- : An inter-governmental body established in 1989 to set standards and promote effective implementation of legal, regulatory and operational measures for combating money laundering, terrorist financing and other related threats to the integrity of the international financial system.
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Reports
- Country Reports on Terrorism: The State Department’s annual report to Congress on global and regional counterterrorism issues, State Sponsors of Terrorism, and designation Foreign Terrorist Organizations.
- : An informal, multilateral counterterrorism (CT) platform that focuses on identifying critical civilian CT needs, mobilizing the necessary expertise and resources to address such needs and enhance global cooperation.
- : The Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence marshals the Treasury Department’s intelligence and enforcement functions with the twin aims of safeguarding the financial system against illicit use and combating rogue nations, terrorist facilitators, weapons of mass destruction (WMD) proliferators, money launderers, drug kingpins, and other national security threats.
- Executive Order 13224
- : Amends provisions relating to the SDN list and the State Department’s reporting mechanisms under the Country Reports on Terrorism, produced by the Bureau of Counterterrorism and Countering Violent Extremism.
- : UN Security Council website, which maintains standing committees to list terrorists and terrorism financiers.